Personal Trainer Crawley – Vicky
Position: Personal Trainer Crawley
Qualifications: Active IQ Level 3 Diploma in Gym Instructing and Personal Training. This qualification aims to train learners to a professionally competent level, enabling them to prescribe, plan and deliver safe and effective exercise programmes developing their skills knowledge to pursue a career in personal training. During the qualification learners will cover:
- Anatomy and physiology, functional kinesiology and concepts and components of fitness.
- Nutrition for exercise, health and fitness.
- Lifestyle and medical factors that affect wellbeing.
- Analysis of client information using the most accepted techniques.
- Assessment of a client’s current health and fitness status.
- Planning and conducting of physical activity sessions, within a variety of environments using multiple resources.
- Client consultations using the most accepted methods and providing strategies for successful behaviour change.
- Communication skills to effectively build successful relationships with their clients and other health care professionals.
- Legal and professional requirements for personal training.
- How to set up and manage a personal training business on a self-employed basis if they wish to.
- How to manage, evaluate and improve own performance.
Information: Coming from a competitive background within the fitness industry, I pride myself on the ability to assess clients based on their individual needs and help create a personal development programme aimed at achieving realistic & manageable goals. I too started with a desire to change my life through fitness and use this to help motivate & support others in achieving their individual goals.
She is mobile and can easily drive to you. Try her fitness sessions out with 2 pay as you go tester sessions.
Vicky provides home visit personal training in and around Crawley and can help you now.
For further information regarding our Home Personal Trainer services click the link for a short cut back to the home Page.